Construction Management Services
Construction Services are a major component of effectively managing any long term asset. Clemons Real Estate is able to assist in the overall planning, coordination, and control of a project from beginning to completion. Our services are aimed at meeting a client’s requirement in order to produce a functionally and financially viable project. Our full-service approach includes the following areas:
- Specifying project objectives and plans including delineation of scope, budget, schedule, performance requirements, and selection of project participants.
- Evaluating design documents for overall conformance with budget and schedule.
- Overseeing submittal of construction drawings and material samples
- Maximizing efficiency through procurement of labor, materials, and equipment.
- Providing recommendations with respect to building systems.
- Proposing improvements for reducing cost and/or increasing value.
- Supervising performance of subcontractors on-site, while making sure work is performed in accordance with contract specifications.
- Monitoring schedule and identifying ways to prevent delays.
- Reviewing subcontractors’ certificates of insurance and safety procedures.
- Developing reporting and control systems; including procedures for change orders, subcontractor payments, and issuing regular reports to clients.
Case Study | Warwick Gardens
In 2015, Clemons took on a renovation project in the Old Hyde Park Neighborhood. The Property, which was renamed Warwick Gardens, had 29 units, and was in horrific shape. There were chickens in the courtyard area, and the Seller had not even made basic repairs over the years.