Maintenance Director/Senior Level
Summary of Functions:
- Perform highly skilled and specialized HVAC work at various communities.
- Continue to organize, coordinate and manage the overall maintenance program for entire portfolio including exterior property appearance, timely work order service, qualitymake ready program, and cost-effective inventory control of the property.
- Responsiblefor maintaining the physical condition and appearance of the sites.
- Required to manage and be available for “oncall” 24 hours. Communicate effectively with staff and peers regarding ongoing projects, pending issues, expenses and resident service needs.
- Reports to Director of Property Management and/or Ownership.
- Supervises all maintenance and maintenance related staff.
- Works with other site managers, leasing personnel, property managers, construction division, and maintenance staff from other developments.
Skills and Knowledge Summary:
Must have current certification in Heating and Air Conditioning, plus significant experience in plumbing, appliance repair, carpentry, and general residential repairs.General apartment maintenance experience, knowledge of safety procedures, steady and dependable, ability to work with pressure of deadlines, and ability to have a flex work schedule to accommodate after hour and weekend emergencies. Ability to train, lead and manage maintenance personnel. Vendor coordination, relationship management and quality assurance.Knowledgeable in the bid process for contract projects.Working knowledge of construction and renovation management.
Please contact Christopher at 816-774-4250 or email your resume to email@example.com