As managing partner of Clemons Real Estate, Audrey oversees a team of brokers and as well as maintains an active role in acquisitions, redevelopment, strategic planning, and investment sales.
Prior to joining Clemons Real Estate, Audrey spent 12 years with Kessinger/Hunter & Co., a Cushman & Wakefield firm in Kansas City, as Director of Retail Brokerage. In her time with Kessinger/Hunter, she represented numerous ownership groups and national tenants, including Crown Center Redevelopment Corporation, Golfsmith, TBC Corporation, and Passco Companies. In 2011, Audrey played a key role in repositioning Crown Center as a premier family destination in the Midwest, with the addition of SeaLife Aquarium and Legoland Discovery Center.
Education, MEMBERSHIPS AND AWARDS
- BA and MBA from Rockhurst University
- KS/MO Operations Chair International Council of Shopping Centers (2009)
- Member, KCRAR (Kansas City Regional Assn of Realtors)
- Board of Directors, DeLaSalle Education Center (2001-2011)
- Development Board, MindDrive (2013-2015)
- Named a Retail Power Broker by CoStar Group (2007-2012)
- Second Place recipient of the “Top 3” award from Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors (2007)
- Winner of the CCIM “Home Run Deal” award (2011)
- Named a “Rising Star” by KC Business Magazine (2012)