Construction Management Services
Construction Services are a major component of effectively managing any
- Specifying project objectives and plans including delineation of scope, budget, schedule, performance requirements, and selection of project participants.
- Evaluating design documents for overall conformance with budget and schedule.
- Overseeing submittal of construction drawings and material samples
- Maximizing efficiency through procurement of labor, materials, and equipment.
- Providing recommendations with respect to building systems.
- Proposing improvements for reducing cost and/or increasing value.
- Supervising performance of subcontractors on-site, while making sure work is performed in accordance with contract specifications.
- Monitoring schedule and identifying ways to prevent delays.
- Reviewing subcontractors’ certificates of insurance and safety procedures.
- Developing reporting and control systems; including procedures for change orders, subcontractor payments, and issuing regular reports to clients.
Case Study | Warwick Gardens
In 2015, Clemons took on a renovation project in the Old Hyde Park Neighborhood. The Property, which was renamed Warwick Gardens, had 29